* Antiinflammatory: Short chain fatty acids (SCFA) are a postbiotic fermentation product of non-digestible dietary fiber by microbiota in the intestine which have anti-inflammatory properties
* Microbiome Modulation:
* Immunomodulator: Short chain fatty acids (SCFA) a
Antiinflammatory, COPD, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Digestion, Immunomodulator, Lung Health, Lungs, Microbiome Modulation
* Protects Lung Tissue * Ameliorative effect of grape seed extract against pulmonary damage.
* Reduced the extent of lung damage.
* Increased the contents of glycogen, and improved the ultrastructure alternations of the lung tissue
Disease / Sym
Brain Health, Lung Health
Grape Seed Extract
* Contains polyphenols: * catechin and epicatechin
* There are specially manufactured catechin-rich versions of Grape Seed Extact which are engineered to contain high concentrations of monomeric catechins.
* Catechin (C)
* Epicatechin gallate (ECG)
Antioxidant, Blood Sugar, Glucose Regulation, Glucosidase inhibitor, Lung Damage, Lung Health, Lung Protection, Obesity
Naringin is a glycoside form of naringenin, which is a flavonoid belonging to flavanones subclass. It is commonly found in the pericarp of citrus fruits, bergamot, tomatoes and other fruits.
Naringenin and its glycoside (naringin) have been found in a variety of herbs and fruits, including grapefru
Angiogenesis, Angiogenic, Antiadipogenic, Antiatherogenic, Antibacterial, Anticarcinogenic, Antiinflammatory, Antioxidant, Antiproliferative, Antitumor, Antiviral, Blood Sugar, Cardioprotective, Cardiovascular Disease, Chemopreventive, DNA Repair, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Heart Health, Immunomodulator, Insulin Resistance, Lung Cancer, Lung Health, Obesity, Weight Loss
Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFA), also referred to as volatile fatty acids (VFAs), are a postbiotic fermentation product of non-digestible dietary fiber by microbiota in the intestine.
Highly-fermentable fiber residues, such as those from resistant starch, oat bran, pectin, and guar are transformed b
Antiinflammatory, COPD, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Immunomodulator, Lung Health, Lungs, Microbiome Modulation