* Potentiating bioavailability: Black pepper has a unique ability to increase the amount of nutrients absorbed during normal digestion. This is referred to as potentiating bioavailability, and black pepper can do this with herbs, foods, and even
Absorption, Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Antispasmodic, Arthritis, Carminative, Circulatory Stimulant, Diaphoretic, Expectorant, Fever, Gentle Laxative, Mucus Congestion
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
* Blood Pressure: Improves Blood Flow and Blood Pressure Regulation.
* Digestion: * Antiulcer:
* The major active component of ginger is gingerol, which has be
Analgesic, Antibacterial, Anticancer, Antifungal, Antiinflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antipyretic, Antithrombotic, Bioenhancer, Blood Pressure, Carminative, Diaphoretic, Digestion, Expectorant, Heart Health, Infection, Nausea, Sedative
Parsley (Petroselinum crispum)
* Emmenagogue: a substance that stimulates or increases menstrual flow.
Disease / Symptom Treatment
* Amenorrhea: an abnormal absence of menstruation.
Antioxidant, Carminative, Diuretic