Blood pressure is the pressure of circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels.
Displaying 2 item(s) related to Blood Pressure
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
* Blood Pressure: Improves Blood Flow and Blood Pressure Regulation.
* Digestion: * Antiulcer:
* The major active component of ginger is gingerol, which has be
Analgesic, Antibacterial, Anticancer, Antifungal, Antiinflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antipyretic, Antithrombotic, Bioenhancer, Blood Pressure, Carminative, Diaphoretic, Digestion, Expectorant, Heart Health, Infection, Nausea, Sedative
* Polyphenols (Phenolic Compounds) * Syringic acid
* Ferulic acid * Ferulic acid is an antioxidant.
* Quercetin-3-glucuronide (a dietary flavanoid)
Modulates lipid metabolism
* Suppresses Adipogen
Antiobesity, Blood Health, Blood Pressure, Constipation, Menopause, Vascular Function, Weight Loss
Disclaimer: The contents of this site are meant for research and informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice in any way; the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
© 2020 Natural Healing Search