Açaí refers to the Euterpe oleracea species of palm tree. This tree produces the fruit known as Acai berries. In preparation for consumption, the pulp of the acai fruit is commonly freeze-dried, with the seed and skin removed.
Acai contains many nutrients, such as polyphenols, iron,
Adiposity, Antiadipogenic, Antiobesity, Antiobesogenic, Antioxidant, Blood Health, Obesity, Red Blood Cell Production
Garlic (Allium sativum)
* Anti-obesity (weight loss) prevents weight gain related to high fat diet.
* Antiviral (anti-viral) * Anticytomegalovirus
* Hypolipidemic: (antihyperlipidemic) items with lipid-lowering effects, used in the treatment of high levels of fats,
Antiobesity, Antiviral, Hypolipidemic
* Polyphenols (Phenolic Compounds) * Syringic acid
* Ferulic acid * Ferulic acid is an antioxidant.
* Quercetin-3-glucuronide (a dietary flavanoid)
Modulates lipid metabolism
* Suppresses Adipogen
Antiobesity, Blood Health, Blood Pressure, Constipation, Menopause, Vascular Function, Weight Loss
Onions (Allium cepa L.) is a vegetable that is the most widely cultivated species of the genus Allium. Its close relatives include the garlic, leek, chive, and Chinese onion.
* Polyphenols * Catechin
* Protocatechuic acid
Antifungal, Antiobesity, Antiplatelet, Blood Health, Hypolipidemic, Stroke