Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus)
* Bilberry fruits contain larger amounts of catechin-type tannins.
* Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor: (Anticholinesterase) Bilberry extract demonstrates moderate Acetylcholinesterase inhibition. * Inhibiting the acetylcholinesterase
Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, Alzheimer's, Antiaging, Anticholinesterase, Antiinflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antimutagenic, Antioxidant, Antiulcer, Chelation, Kidney Health, Neuroprotective
Mustard is made from the seeds of the mustard plant. The mustard plant belongs to the angiosperm family, Brassicacea.
There are three known edible species of mustard:
* White/yellow mustard, (Sinapis alba/ Brassica alba)
* Brown mustard, (Brassica juncea)
* Black mustard, (Brassica nigra)
Anti-Cancer, Antifungal, Antiinflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antimutagenic, Antioxidant, Arthritis, Chemoprotective, Common cold, Cough, Diabetes, Inflammation, Joint pain, Rheumatism, antidiabetic